Implement a research or development project within the framework of the regulations and hygiene and safety rules.
- Carry out scientific experiments in line with the established schedule.
- Design and propose experiment protocols.
- Process data and interpret results and observations in relation to the research objectives.
- Identify new scientific and technical prospects in their therapeutic field.
- Represent the company at national or international scientific events, make use of the information collected there to optimise work.
- Disseminate results of their work internally and externally in the form of reports, oral presentations and publications.