While respecting Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), implement preventive or corrective quality actions to improve the quality of the goods produced. Work on optimising processes to reduce the cost of non-quality.
- Contribute to guaranteeing the compliance of production with GMP: write manufacturing instructions, batch file controls.
- Guarantee that product flow and information flow are compliant with GMP.
- Suggest improvements, ensure that chosen options are put in place.
- Deal with non-conformities.
- Take part in analysing the risk of nonconformity.
- Take part in optimising processes.