- Reproduction Management: PRID® Delta (progesterone intravaginal device),CYSTORELINE® / OVARELIN® (gonadorelin), ENZAPROST® T (dinoprost),ALFABEDYL® / GABBROSTIM® (alfaprostol), SYNCRO PART® PMSG (equine chorionic gonadotropin), OCYTOVEM® (ocytocin)
- Vaccines: COGLAVAX® (clostridiosis), COXEVAC® (Q fever)
- Anti-infectives: MARBOX® (marbofloxacine), FLORKEM® (florfenicol), CEVAXEL® (ceftiofur), VETRIMOXIN® L.A. (amoxicillin), TENALINE® L.A . (oxytetracycline),INTRAMICINE® (penicillin / DHS), HISTACLINE® (penicillin / DHS / prednisolon)…
- Anti-inflammatories : MELOXIDYL® (meloxicam)
- Metabolism: REHYDION® (rehydration of calves without taking them off milk)
- Parasiticides: CEVAMEC® (ivermectin), PRURITEX® Gold (ivermectin),POUROMEC® (ivermectin), VERIBEN® B12 (diminazene and vitamin B12)VERIBEN® (diminazene) VERIDIUM® (isometamidium), VECTOCID® (deltamethrin)
Ceva Santé Animale has been active for many years in research to find therapeutic solutions – and notably parasiticides – for developing countries (Africa, Asia and Latin America).
As an example, Ceva joined a public-private partnership alongside Edinburgh and Kampala Universities to conduct a field experiment (by the name of "S.O.S" for "Stamp Out Sleeping sickness") in sustainable protection of cattle against tsetse flies in order to eradicate sleeping sickness in humans.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.